Please join us for the next Mission Lakewood Women's event! We will be going standup paddleboarding at Soda Lake in Bear Creek Lake Park on Saturday 7/23 from 10 am-12:30 pm.
A few things to know:
- Teens ages 13 and up are welcome to join this event
- Entrance to the park is $10/car- we recommend carpooling if you can
- Bring your own paddleboard if you have one, if not there is rental information below. If you are planning on coming, please reserve your board ahead of time, they can sell out.
- If you don't want to get in the water, come hang out with us anyway- bring a chair or towel and some snacks!
- For Saturday, if you’re needing a standup paddle board or a kayak, we recommend renting those ahead of time through the website provided, rentals fill up fast and may be sold out if you try to rent the day of.
- If you need to rent a standup paddleboard here's how to do so:
- Go to the following link and select Lakewood- you can choose from 1 or 2 hours rentals and the pricing is below https://rockymtnpaddleboard.com/rentals/water-sport-rentals/
- Standup paddleboards, canoes, kayaks, and pedal boats cost $25 for 1 hour, $40 for 2 hours
- The rental facility is located inside Bear Creek Lake Park, at 15600 W Morrison Rd, Lakewood CO. Upon entering the park, make the first right, then follow signs to the Marina.
- BEAR CREEK WAIVER
- Soda Lake is a large area with multiple parking lots, please plan on meeting us at the Soda Lakes Marina Boat Rentals which is east of the swim beach and has a separate parking lot from the swim beach. We will have a Mission Lakewood sign up near the marina rental to help direct you to our group. If you get lost or need directions, you can call Laura the morning of at 303-909-3142.